How we work
- We take into account the uniqueness of each company and derive the most relevant sustainability topics from the business models.
- Our E²SE® method allows a 360-degree evaluation of the four dimensions of sustainability – economy, ecology, social aspects and ethics – from both the internal and the external perspective.
- Through dialogue with the rated companies and ongoing monitoring, we increase the reliability of the results, consider current and relevant issues and deepen our expertise.
- In order to avoid subjectivity, we consistently apply the principle of multiple control, working in a team of two analysts and one senior analyst.
- Our own analysis tool supports an efficient and transparent evaluation process.
We work according to our code of conduct.
The evaluation process in four steps